Friday, October 31, 2008

Risky, risky post...

Haha. It finally happened. The waiting paid off, and oh it feels so good.
It's about feeling the authority, feeling important, feeling like people Want to know you.
It's amazing how a small little thing like that can make me feel so satisfied. Q probably hasn't even put a single thought into it. Yet here I am smiling, laughing to myself for what has just happened.
It's a confidence booster. To me, that places me not only above Q but also above R. Mainly because at one point I felt like Q and R are 'above' me. I don't know how many people do that but I tend to classify people with statuses. Not everyone, but some people. (I know it's not healthy, but it's an unconscious thing... it just happens. C knows what I'm talking about...) And everytime I manage to climb up my status ladder, or push someone off and out of the way, it just boosts that self-esteem a little bit more...

No comments: