Saturday, October 11, 2008

One of those times...

I thought my test is starting at 8am instead of 4pm this coming tuesday. Now i have a work shift at 11-6:30pm and i'm screwed. Fingers crossed i'd be able to find someone to take over my shift... i'll find out later today. (ack... i feel SO SO Bad... jodie has to go sort out shifts again... ><)

I havent started studying for this tuesday's test. And now that shift thing is making me so worried i can't concentrate. ok thats just an excuse. i can't concentrate normally anyway.
OMG it's 25%!!!! WTH!!

I forgot what time my class started on weds. arrived 30mins early and Freaked out.

My house once again looks like a hurricane just went through it.

I was late for work last week. Almost late again last night. I lost my uniform cap. Now i dont know how im going to go to work, ask for a shift change, AND ask for a new cap because i lost mine.

I don't feel like talking to anyone at all.

I've been spacing out and falling asleep in lectures...
and at work...
i made so many wrong burgers yesterday. luckily it was busy and whatever i made managed to get sold instead of thrown out...

Its not like i havent had enough sleep. I mean, ok- monday night, tuesday night- maybe. but ive had enough sleep for the past few nights...

I've lost count of how many bumps, bruises and scratches i got from.... everywhere.

I snap at people who don't deserve being snapped at... I just get pissed off really easily. Because i dont feel like talking to anyone.

It's about time I try to get my act together again. I'm seriously breaking down. :S

is it too early to quit?

2 comments:

conie said...

*pat pat* pms, dear?

aLy said...

thats what i was about to type.. (*pat pat*) aww...