Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Zombie night

Apparently 25th October, Saturday night was International Zombie Night or something like that... that's what my manager told me anyway, when a bunch of zombies walked into Hungry Jacks screaming "CHIPS! WE WANT CHIPS!" but then bought some real food...

Anyway, since I don't have enough guts to ask these people to stop so i could take a picture of them, i ended up with a bunch of stalker pictures....




The girl in blue (above) carried around a dead bunny :( its head is falling off and blood was everywhere... i wonder how the bunny died... why would someone want to chop off a poor bunny's head!?? and NOT SUCCEED??)


So after a long time hanging outside HJ CW and I decided to head to my house... kind of. We headed to Scoozi to look at their cakes first and after taking a very long time to decide whether to eat or not, we didn't eat any cakes and we went to my house, played cards... and then ended up doing this:
lol... so random man. but CW showed me how to make the butterfly!! :) so happy.
Then we ended up with 1 more quarter of the apple... and in spirit of Halloween coming up next week.. i came up with this:


Muahahahaha!!
and then i gave it eyes...
Here's a video of the apple head! the eyes move... :)
And the weapon of choice and what's left of the apple... :

6 comments:

conie said...

sweeet!
you and clive watts did that? =P

Laurane said...

took me a while to think who clive watts was...
took me even LONGER to figure out WHY you suddenly mention clive watts... =.=

Anonymous said...

lol cute

jkavi said...

who is the cw >.<
sounded like conie wee =.=

aLy said...

was it a real bunny?!?!

Laurane said...

yep it was conie. i just thought maybe i should stop writing names on my blog (although i doubt i'll keep it up :S)

YES IT WAS A REAL BUNNY!!!
=.=
no la.kidding. its a stuffed one... imagine carrying a real dead bunny around. ew.