Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WHOA

It's a bit overwhelming to get so many results back in one day.
Lucky for me though, I did better than I had expected to :)
For the first time in a long time I got back a test with higher than 80% score >< (this is for the pathology exam the first day back to uni after 2 weeks break...)
the other one which was worth like... 25% well... I'm just really glad i didn't fail :)
Could have been worse. MUCH worse.

By the way, due to lack of sleep the previous couple of nights (i had about 9 hrs sleep in total for sunday and monday night...) I was completely exhausted yesterday. I actually attempted to go for a jog in the evening, started off and I just couldn't get myself to jog. Well, on top of that I started having a stomachache about 5 mins after i started walking. =.=
So anyway. what was supposed to be a 50 mins workout, turned out to be a 1h20mins walk plus about 10mins of mini jogging. lol. anyway i got home... had some nuggets and red bean soup for diner... then had to sort out some calculations i managed to mess up for my group report. I was falling asleep while looking through the numbers.
So after i sent it off to my group members...
i went to bed.
at 9pm.

woke up at 8am.

11hours of sleep.

O.O

now i feel so... strange.

(it was kind of 11 hours of sleep. i woke up a gazillion times... at 11pm, at midnight, at 1am, at 6am... i just couldnt sleep properly~ but well... i didnt want to get up. i needed sleep!)

Time for class.

4 comments:

conie said...

told you i read through it~!

Laurane said...

a bit repetitive aint it?

=Mun= said...

i read too! =D

Laurane said...

thank you :)