Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya!`

I'm so excited. Last year i didnt even know it was raya...
this year i get to go to an open house! yay :) i cant wait for saturday.

The previous year i was actually in Kuantan during raya and it was cool. My work place owner drove me and the pharmacist and Liong (another student working with me) to our colleagues houses were i got to eat yummy malay food and kuih-muih! living in singapore and korea... i've missed a lot of raya's... so that was almost like the first time i went to celebrate raya and remembered it. i think the last time i went raya visiting was when it was gong xi raya... when it happened the same time as CNY.

I remember we went to my dad's friend's house...

and that was AGES ago.



im so antisocial tonight.
and dammit. stomachache... whyyy...

No comments: