Friday, October 31, 2008

Dude...

What is wrong with me?
I don't seem to want to sleep. My test starts in about 7 hours.

I was so tired the last couple of days.
Today the day started out kind of lazy... but after some exercise... i got a bit too hyper.

I not only completed my torrens river jog in less time than i usually need... I started off my jog today from the Botanic gardens... looking for the rose garden. Which i found and its gorgeous. :)

pictures up soon.

for now, i really should SLEEP. although im really quite alert right now... :S

goodnight.

2 comments:

Yau said...

haha u found the Rose garden too? i found it last week i think while i did my walk/run there... eh wanna do running at a race track? good exercise!!

Laurane said...

i found it the first time i went to the botanic gardens like... my second day in adelaide!! haha. :) it made my day.

running at a race track? where?