Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Motion City Soundtrack

Tell me that you're alright,
Yeah everything is alright.
Oh please tell me that you're alright,
Yeah everything is alright.


For some reason I had this tune playing over and over in my head...

By the way, the test... =failure. well, i HOPE i don't fail. if i get a 50% i'll be happy.
we only had 40 mins! wth. 40 mins for 25%?? not enough time...

Tonight i spent about 3 hours watching pointless boring TV, then spent another 3 hours reading Harry Potter again. :) What a waste of time.

3 comments:

conie said...

I bloody spent the whole night on my graphs and get complains (not really complains lar, just not satisfied) by that GIRL!

started doing my graph at 7pm and finished at 12.30am

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!!!

jkavi said...

okok relax darling just send her some comics =P

Laurane said...

duuude... why spend so long on graphs?? how much is there to do?? O.O