Wednesday, October 08, 2008

UPDATE!

cuz i want to be stalked ;)

I'm a bit of an idiot.
I woke up today at 8:25am. took a shower, got changed and stuffed down some breakfast, and got to uni just on time. Or thats what i thought. I peeked through the door window of H2-02 and saw NO ONE.
I THOUGHT I HAD A CLASS AT 9AM!! IT WAS ALREADY 9:05!! WHAT HAPPENED!??!?!
so i went to check the other lab classrooms... but thats not right. one of them was for pharm, and theo ther was a microbiology lab! SO we can't have MCBT in those....
So i checked the class again and it was REALLY empty. i wasnt just dreaming it. So i hurried to a computer and looked up my timetable to be sure i had a class...
and it turned out to be at 9:30am.

=.=

I completely forgot it starts at half past...
I mean, can't blame me right?? We've had 2 of those lab classes this semester. today's the third. and we just had a 2 week break.
And i had abot 6 hours sleep last night, and 4 hours sleep the night before.
I was a bit of a zombie.... i've been sleeping at least 8 hours every night during the holidays. and my day's started at 1pm... see my point? ><

So anyway for the first time today i wasnt just on time for lab- i was early. 30 mins early.

2 comments:

conie said...

and you were stalked!

Forgot to tell you!

Laurane said...

yeah i saw!