Thursday, October 16, 2008

Time To Myself

I was angry today. Not at anyone in particular (although Foster talking about yesterday's test and Hayball being who he is pissed me off quite a bit) but - at myself.

Classes started at a late 1:10pm today. I was up way before that. So I had loads of time to get sorted before attending class. For some stupid reason however, I only left home at 12:55pm. Got to campus, then realised I brought the wrong bag but it was too late to go home and get other bag. I didn't have any of my notes that I needed for lectures today. Honestly speaking, at that time I wasn't even sure what lectures I was going to have. So it took me a while to find a computer because it was sort of peak hour... when I finally managed to find one, and look up my timetable, I thought at that time- i needed to print out one set of lecture notes. Then I remembered my print quota had finished, so I had to top up my quota. After doing that I remembered that i didnt have any notes to print and that the notes i needed were actually at home, printed already. So after checking my timetable and knowing what class i had and where it was, i headed to class- a couple of minutes late. Lecture had already started. Lucky for me I didn't walk in alone, and I didn't need my notes for that lecture. Lucky for me also, the lecture ended early today, so I had about 20 mins to go home and get my notes for the next couple of lectures....
At such a critical time like this I show up at campus not knowing what I'm doing, where I'm going...
I should be angry at myself. I should actually do something about it...

So anyway, with my stupid hormones running amok and the whole thing about me being annoyed at myself and lecturers... and everythign in general. I left after class without talking to anyone really. I went to Rundle Mall and tried a bit of Retail therapy.
Spent ages in Valleygirl... of all shops, valleygirl plays the nicest music. :) After trying on about uhm... 10 different clothes, i got myself the top I've been eyeing since the day they put it out on display (its one of those they display right at the entrance).
then i went to Woolies and bought some much needed food. Not much though. Cuz i'm heading to the market tomorrow.

Came home and watched much TV... but i realised how filthy my house looks so i cleaned it up a bit... my room is still a bit of a mess though. but at least the floors are clean and the black stains on the carpet in front of the entrance door has been cleaned... thankfully they came off! (turns out all i needed was some clothes detergent. i bought a carpet cleaner but that turned out to be pretty useless for that stain... ><) This urge to clean the house usually indicates that my P is coming soon. I know. Weird. :S

i also baked a batch of oat & raisin muffins, and made some pancakes today. why all the baking?
I have milk that is expiring tomorrow so i need a way to finish up my milk. And i felt like making food! but i can only eat so much right? baked stuff can be kept.(except maybe the pancakes... but i kept those anyway) In the end i only used 2 1/2 cups of milk... maybe i could just have cereal tomorrow morning and finish it up. but what about my pancakes...? :S silly silly. maybe susbstitute pancakes for bread and make a sandwich out of it! (ew... gross.)

for those of you who are thinking- why not just drink up the milk?
I never liked drinking plain white milk ><

So that was my day. I'm surprised if you read through it all.
And I Thank You.

7 comments:

conie said...

Surprise!!!

aLy said...

heh! i didnt! i read the first..... an the last sentence. :P

it's called scanning for the fun stuff only.

jkavi said...

I read through all yay yay!!

Laurane said...

yay thanks girls! :)
and NO THANKS to jie... =.= fun stuff? so the first and last sentence is 'fun'?? o.O

aLy said...

haha nope. thats why i didnt read the whole thing! :P ok ok i'll read it now... *fearful of being whacked*

aLy said...

whoa........ now that i read it all... hardcore.... learn to chilLLLLlllll dudette..

ps: me wan raisin & oatmeal muffin!

Laurane said...

bah... you read?? o.O
ok.
mum's muffins were nicer...