Thursday, October 09, 2008

=.= tagged TWICE. Cannot ignore right?

Better do this before someone else tags and i have more answers to write for the bottom bit....

Tagged by MARINA and CONIE

State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
The 10 people I tag are to then follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.

1. I never make my bed in the morning- unless i have uncommon visitors.
2. I enjoy shopping alone.
3. When i was little i suck my thumb every time i sleep.
4. I can't sleep if I drink Coke too late in the evening.
5. I'm easily proud of myself.
6. I'm the most un-creative person I know. Everything I do has been copied of someone/somewhere.
7. I write a lot when I've got something on my mind. I keep 2 blogs, and a diary. and sometimes i just ramble something on microsoft word, and save it.
8. I can't stand wrong spelling and grammar. (Although i know I don't have amazing grammar myself)
9. I have 3 birthmarks. Only one is really visible.
10. I have a jellyfish bite scar on my right thigh
11. My pinkies are crooked.
12. I sing really loudly when I'm home alone.
13. I have never slept naked.
14. None of my friends have seen me cry in the past uhm.. 7 years i think. (since i started grade 9)
15. I found this thing extremely DIFFICULT to do because 15 is A LOT of things. i tell people too much.

I tag:

1) Kavi
2) Mun
3) Chian Ur
4) Eli
5) Cheryl

I'm nice. 5 ppl will do. I know someone else i could tag but it would be a waste of time cuz she'll never do it.

The person who tag you is?
Marina
Conie

What relationship of you with him/her?
Clubbing buddy
My Adelaide Bestie <3

Your 5 impressions towards him/her?'
Open, confident, friendly, straightforward, generous
caring, understanding, hardworking, timid, posessive

The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you?
yank the door of my apartment open on my birthday...
so many where do i start... giving me neck/back massages? :)

The most memorable word that he/she has said to you ?
oh my god! (ok. thats 3 words. i know. and actually i cant think of anything in particular, but she always says that... haha)
*squick*

If he/she becomes your lover, will you?
Aiyoh... their bf's will kill me ><>

If he/she becomes your enemy, will you?
Uh... i thought 'enemy' thing works both ways. she can't be my enemy if i'm not hers.

he/she has to improve on?
nothing i can think of at the moment! :)
being less guilty.

The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?
bring her doggie from miri to adelaide... haha.
get her a better paid job with a better manager...? :S

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Depends on where i am. but currently... slightly arrogant, boring, but sometimes too happy?

The character for you like for yourself is? (does this mean what i like about myself? seriously the english on this this is messed up... ive changed some stuff~)
Easygoing, usually cheerful, being quite independent... i think.

On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Take some things too seriously, sometimes blabber too much and talk too fast, do stupid things when i feel intimidated, big time procrastinator.

The most ideal person you want to be is?
I think I'm pretty happy with who I am now.

For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
say something 'about them?' Who are we talking about here? I think there may be more than one person who cares about me right now... i could say something TO them, but there's no specific person to say something 'about' them. So.... here goes:
THANK YOU!! :) Because if i know who you are i would try to do the same.


OK. enough time wasting. Goodnight.


*edit* 11:23pm

gah... came to uni to STUDY for P&B- cuz i haven't started yet and my practice test was a disaster. I think its about time I go home. I got nothing done tonight.


2 comments:

conie said...

oh wow!
You are a bit wrong, I saw you cried before.

Me lub you too!!! =))))


*squick*?!
I stopped saying that after ben used it =/

Laurane said...

i dont remember! ><
my brain has a filtering system.

ben contaminated it. =.=