Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Aah... morning air

it's been a while since I'm up at such an early hour. :)
I woke up at 6:30am this morning (after trying to sleep at 1 and failing miserably...). Took an extremely long shower, had very slow breakfast and completely used up all the time i was supposed to be studying. which is why i woke up so early for in the first place ><
but i did read through some stuff... kind of.

So the test was at 8:10 and i guess it was ok. could have been better. could have been much worse considering i only started studying for it on sunday.

Strangely enough, I'm not actually feeling very sleepy or tired at the moment. So while i planned to go home to sleep after the test, I think i'll scrap that idea, and stay up until tonight. I've got work tonight though :S hopefuly i won't end up being so sleepy then...

Im usually quite hyper after a night of less than 5 hrs sleep though. its kind of strange.

*update at 10am*
ok. k guess im not so hyper after all... feeling kind of sleepy now.... :S
but i dont want to go back to bed! maybe i could just take a walk down rundle and buy some stuff for my famined fridge.

No comments: