Friday, October 31, 2008

It's in It's in It's in!!!

my application i meant....
well i hope it goes through. i've technically just popped it into the internal mail pidgeon hole... hopefully it gets sent off to the right place, soon. I should actually be all excited about it only after I get a confirmation that they've received it...
Oh well.

Ah I really want to post pictures now but I'm in campus and I have no pictures with me :(
So too bad.

The test this morning was rather disasterous... What's the point of giving us a practice test if the practice test is almost Nothing like the actual test!?!??

And what's worse than discovering a vital bit of information that would affect 2 answers only about 30 seconds before the invigilator calls "TIME'S UP! Stop writing." !??

You see... it obviously could have gone better.


*New record! 30 posts in a month. thats like one a day... except sometimes I posted More than one a day and i skipped a few days...*

No comments: