Wednesday, October 29, 2008

For the sake of an update

KJ was saying on her blog something like no matter how many times she reads through her archives she'll never get bored of it. I cannot agree more.
I guess with personal blogs like this, it's truly understandable. I mean, we blog about how we feel, what we think and whats going on in our lives at that point in time. It's all very 'syok sendiri', or in other words- self loving. It's about us. ME. Who cares more about ourselves than... ourselves? I want to know how I've grown, how I've changed (or not), what I was thinking and how I felt before about certain things. Other people don't really care about how we feel in the past do they? Unless they're a stalker and want to know every single thing about you. (Now that's a scary thought...)

And going slightly off topic...
I also enjoy reading my archives because what I write really shows who I am. And for that reason I don't mind friends and the public reading it as well. If it was a school paper like a creative writing essay, or a literature commentary or something, then NO i would never read it over again, nor would I let ANYONE else read it because I think my writing style is ridiculous. But when it comes to free writing like this when i write whatever that comes to mind, its all ME...
and I think my blog entries are not THAT boring. (ah more self loving...) ok fine. sometimes they're just plain boring. Especially when I go on about 'my day'. I mean, who cares about my day... when i'm reading back i dont read those blog posts that talk about 'my day' and those with lots of text that doesn't contain any interesting information. like this post for instance....

Overall, it's a bit of a risk because when you pour yourself out so much in a blog, people know everything about you. and they can judge you. But in the end of the day, who cares?

OK ignore the ending bit. You know how sometimes you have thoughts in your head but you just can't get it out in words that make sense... that's what's happened there. So if it made no sense to you or it was very repetitive then... just ignore :)

3 comments:

jkavi said...

Very true.
who cares who judges us.
=)

but yes i love your blog so keep writing!

HAHA so funny la KJ >.<

Blossom Cherrie said...

totally agree with ya.... so true lolz~~~~~~~ dun worry i will still read ur blog hehehehehehe

Yau said...

Yes Laurane i knw!! i feel the same way and i m new at this blogging thing!!