Saturday, October 04, 2008

OMG what have i done???

ITS TEMPORARY
I tried to tell people. No one seems to believe me.
I can't do it next year. I swear I cannot. I've got to juggle pharmacy work experience, my job and most importantly my STUDIES.

but the problem now is.... what made me think we could find someone next year when anyone who shows up at the meeting would be NEW?

what an idiot. never thought of it.

I just thought of someone having to take over for A WHILE so that all our efforts put in the club so far would not go to waste. I mean, we need someone who bothers about the club enough to take care of it while we look for someone new...

On a completely different note...
I think i miss my old template. this one is so BLACK and rather depressing.
I might change back soon...

1 comment:

conie said...

hey darling!
Don't worry! You will do well. There are a few older ones in the club.
We will help you =)

Just follow the flow!