Saturday, November 01, 2008

Roses are Red and Violets are Blue

Or are they??

I don't know about violets... but Roses come in more colours than red...




They can be pretty pink...

Or a pinky purple... (the colour turned out So pretty here!!)

Pure White... Orangey yellow...


Purply blue

And everything in between.... except green. :S I don't think there are green roses... are there?
and next- FOOD! :D
This looks rather pathetic but it was my attempt to make the dish look pretty- gone wrong. too much vege. With this much vege, the fish should really be on top, not hidden underneath.. but i couldnt move it or it'll break. cuz this fish is very delicate when cooked... It kind of falls to pieces :S
Then all of a sudden i had this urge to buy myself some tortilla wraps... So i did. and that's what i've been having for my meals. They're SO good though. with chicken or ham... and letture tomatoes and avocado.
I was a little bit too greedy and had a bit too much stuff in my wrap though...
But turned out OK in the end... i just had to grip it Tight!
It was *YuM* :D
Finally... start with roses, end with roses....

That's my attempt to re-create the tomato rose I learnt how to make when I was on Project Week in Bangkok. S, K, R and I went for a cooking class one day after 4 days of volunteer work in the slum child care centers. It was an experience of a lifetime :)

2 comments:

jkavi said...

i used to eat those wraps everyday when i first came. so yummy!

and the roses so cantik!

Laurane said...

really?? it's the first time i bought them since i got here! >< haha.