Saturday, November 01, 2008

Attack of the Beatles

OK i admit wasting half my day youtube-ing songs from the musical 'Across the Universe' with songs from the beatles.... (due to M's blog about her watching the movie, I suddenly remembered how much I loved it and really felt like wtaching it again. Plus, Jim Sturgess is adorable.)

So after that I was thinking about dinner and how i have some fish and how my steamed fish yesterday could have been better...
so i went online to look for ideas and I found something written by someone who calls him/herself "Hey Jude".

A while later i came by a food blog entitled "I get by with a little help from my friends..."

What is up with the Beatles?? Suddenly popping up everywhere... (It's like the smell of bacteria/agar that crept up everywhere the day I sniffed it in the micro lab... :S)

Maybe they've always been around and I never noticed cuz i mean, if you quoted that to me a while ago i wouldn't have known its a beatles song.

No comments: