Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pictures galore

Remember I mentioned purple trees? Well there's one right outside my apartment!
This first picture is edited... everyhing else looks grey :P (i just wish i had pictures of the tree without the blue sky background... purple and blue are so similar the pictures just turn out CRAP)


When there's purple trees, after some time you'll get a purple ground...
Here's an idea i found from foodgawker.com. If you like ham, toast, and your eggs half done- it's the best thing ever. with some cracked pepper and salt...
It's meant to be breakfast food, but I had it for dinner. Isn't it pretty? :)

(ok it's slightly burnt at the edges cuz my oven temperature wasn't right im guessing... but no biggie... i just don't eat the carbonated bit :P)

I bought this pear because it was oh SO CUTE.


I made fried rice today. And what better way to garnish, but with some egg nicely fried and cut...
Dinner after the Microbiology exam: Bento! (and fried squid)
I bought a packet of little marshmellows recently... decided to have some fun with it.


This has to be one my favourite picture of all time... It just looks so.... SMUUSHY. =D If only i can make all my food pictures look this good...
C gave me these when she returned my container the other day... can anyone tell me what fruit this is???
They're quite sweet but it doesnt have any distinctive taste....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omygosh...u're reminding me of Adelaide food so much right now that i'm hungry! At work! At 3pm!! :(

we shud go out makan makan when i come back :D

andetheriel said...

Ahhhhh why are you so amazing? Your food always looks so delicious. I can't believe you go to college and work and make amazing food.

conie said...

Did I tell you , you make a great wife? lol!
As your personal assistant, do I have to start taking in application forms? =P

Laurane said...

eli- yes we go makan makan! :) haha. i used to get hungry at school all the time. breakfast never seems to be enough to last till lunch... ><

swati- my food isnt always amazing. that one got burnt! (and the bentos were in a restaurant... in case you thought i made that too. haha)

conie- what are you crapping >< you're almost my PA already anyway :P xoxo

aLy said...

owwwwwwww smoosh! I LURVE the marshmallows~!! used to eat the entire pack when there was nothing else to do in winter.