Sunday, November 09, 2008

Funny people

In the act of procrastination...
I was (once again) browsing food blogs and came across this lady who started off her entry with something more personal...

"Tonight, I was walking into the house, saw my reflection, screamed like a banshee and walked directly into the sliding glass. I thought my reflection was someone standing INSIDE my house. And I walked TOWARD it. Screaming. Now, I know what it feels like to be a horror movie bimbo.
My head hurts."


I laughed my head off... (yes, at home and alone, I laughed aloud like a crazy hyena)

What made it better was the comments left on her blog:

"Bwahahahahahha!
I watched my sister do that once. I laughed so hard I pee’d myself. Poor girl. Her head hurt too."

(Gee... how kind is she!?)

"Good luck with your scary reflection. I’m thinking next time you should run away when you thing there’s an intruder. But, that’s just me."
(Haha. I agree!)

ok. So maybe you didn't find it as funny as i did. Maybe i was just bored. Or just as evil as the first person who commented. =P
But if it did, i hope that de-stressed all you stressed people a little bit :)

2 comments:

conie said...

this is so lauraney though!
funny ... quite funny!
I smirk =D

Laurane said...

smirk?? that's like... an evil grin right??
it's so lauraney?? haha. should i say thanks? o.O