Friday, November 21, 2008

Like a Child

I feel like a little kid, and the mum at the same time.

Me: Laurane, STUDY.
Me: yes yes... *looks at the page for a minute, then starts to wonder around... starts playing with Zilzie, starts drawing pictures...*
Me: Seriously. Concentrate!
Me: okok... I know I have to. I will. *looks at the page for another minute... then starts singing*
Me: OI really. 14 hours to go. take away 8 hours of sleep time, and 2 hours for eating and travelling leaves 4 hours.
Me: Hm. true. really should concentrate. *Reads one slide. Then goes online and blogs*

5 comments:

conie said...

you are funny!
I imagine little guai guai hui shien and some step mom like laurane :P

Laurane said...

omg huishien and laurane are the same people!!!

Anonymous said...

yea i feel like that too sometimes!
all the best :)

aLy said...

who's your alter ego?

Laurane said...

dunno.... they're really both the same person.