Thursday, November 06, 2008

Singing in the lecture hall

It can happen to
Anyone of us,
anyone you think of
Anyone can fall...

We had a bit of a break between lectures today because they all seem to end a few mins early. C had her ipod with her and she had a song stuck in her head. Kenangan Terindah to be precise. So there we were, listening to that... and writing out lyrics to the chorus :P and then the Gareth Gates song came up. And the rest of today I've been singing that over and over...

It's good though :) a nice change to the same songs that keep on getting stuck in my head.

Just hope and pray within the next couple of days I'm still standing. Not a time to fall for me... But definitely close to it.

I feel so bad for T cuz i'm not doing much with my reports which are due on friday. I've tried. I've spent SO many hours on it you have no idea. I just can't figure it out.

They don't teach you much here. You have to learn a lot of it by yourself. Especially when it comes to Practicals. And most of all when the practicals are run by a ball of hay.

Someone should know what i'm talking about.

The scarecrow with no brains.

2 comments:

conie said...

hey! i do I do!! I know =D

cool! T has a nick too! ---> T!!
hehe

did you just copy right "the ball of hay"?

Laurane said...

nope. you know where i got it from. i cant reember where :S but yea... i got it from you from somewhere.
i should cite it? :S