Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I'm so obessive!!!

I need to get it out of my head. It's interferring with my concentration. Which is already at a very very low level...
doesn't help when I;m singing songs in my head at the same time. (but now my computer's messed up and It's not playing any sounds... not even my iTunes music. :S please please get better when i turn you on tomorrow...)

Tomorrow morning (or should i say, in 8 hours) I will sit for my counselling exam. This year it's written. Not recorded as an oral assesment... In a way it's good, but in a way it's bad. you know what I mean. I wish we had more practise at proper counselling before next year's big scary video recorded thing we need to do. that's IF they don't change the syllabus like that did to us this year.

30 mins. and i'm done for tomorrow.

:)

maybe i'll go shopping. then i'll do my reports....
darn those reports.

No comments: