Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Collection of random pictures.

Work uniform. :) i think its quite cute. Breakfast this morning. Mocha + choc chip muffin. Mmmmm...
Entrance to Playford building...

My new photo display in my room... <3People I May Know... an unfortunate reminder of a tragedy last year. Makes me wonder how many of these Facebook accounts belong to people who have passed on... what happens to their account? What will happen to mine a few years from now?

My cauliflower cheese Chocolate cake. OK not the most beautiful, but it tasted fine.

Cute? :)

4 comments:

maisexymama said...

hi you know while visiting your blog it make me hungry and i do love cooking ..your blog is really cute and sweet hehehehhe..keep it up...maybe someday im gonna take some pics for what i cook thats make people see hungry hahahahahhaa...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
maisexymama said...

thank you for back comment about my baby hehehehehehe... are you schooling what course ? you know ive been dreaming in my whole life to be a chef lol hehehehehehehe but i do want it that course so bad even culinary just all about making special or food that goods to look and good to eat too maybe someday hehehehehehehe....i do love visiting your site bcoz how you make it organize the food hehehehehehehehehe....take care always and thank you again ...i like her dough coz it make me xpress my feelings and my life...

maisexymama said...

hehehehehe yes i will hope you have your long patience hahahahahaha..hopefully i will make some post with my food that ill always cook and good to eat....take care always ...