Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Past blog entries...

I realised I've been blogging quite A LOT recently. Then I took a look at my blog archive and realised that I had 20 blog entries for May 2006. That's the most on the monthly blog record. So i clicked into that and found out that it's the Exam period. The time for procrastination :) So this is what this is now... my blogging frenzy. It's just another time for serious procrastination.

So anyway... I wrote about the silliest things during my exam period. I had an entire paragraph about french vocab:

"...when i was doing french i was messing around a lot doodling and stuff and didnt get much done. but for now i know how to write verbs inpresent, futur, passe compose, imparfait, plus que parfait('had done' - imperfect auxiliary + past tense verb) , subjonctif (take the 'ils' form of the verb as the stem and use the different endings: e, es, e, ions, iez, ent), and something else which i cant remmeber the name of... but its like... the future stem and imperfect endings, and the past tense form of that is when the auxiliary is written as that, and the verb is in passe compose. please let me get that right... i need to go check. ok. its called conditional, and conditional past. and i did get it right. :) its used when constructing a sentence which starts with 'si'. there are 3 types:present... futureimparfait... conditionalplus que parfait... conditional pasti need to learn the irregular verbs... and VOCAB. my vocab is so limited... i dont know if i start learning them now itll be enough to understand stuff on friday, and to be able to write a good essay... i need a 6 in french. well i want a 6. i cant aim any higher than that i guess since i messed up my oral exam pretty badly. enough about french."

I don't remember them all now...

And then i went on about Sudoku being a 'Group' which is one of those things we were doing in Math:

"...guess what? isnt sudoku in a way a group? (math p3 stuff) its only missing an operation... i mean, k. if 1 is the identity, then 1 appears in every row and every column so every element has an inverse. so theres identity, an inverse, and its closed. well, without an operation, then thers no such thing as associativity is there? hahaha."

What the hell is a group anyway? I seriously CANNOT remember. But that's fine. I don't need to know about groups in pharmacy.

I called ritika, sheila and kathleen: "a biscuit, an alien and a cat" :)

Things to do: "5) finish off leaving pages for people who asked me to do them. i had 5. started 3, need to do 2 more." What are leaving pages?? o.O
"6) buy cards or make them... and write something in them- ONLY for some teachers whom i appreciate." I never got around to doing this... I went back to school after graduation a few times to see my teachers though, and i got Mr Price (my bio teacher) something.

OK. i think i'll stop there with my May 06 blog entries... wow it seems like such a long time ago.

I realise i can really go on and on about things. I don't stop talking. It's embarassing when i look through msn conversations and see lots of PINK (my font is pink) and hardly any of the other color of the other person's font... =S

5 comments:

andetheriel said...

Leaving pages is probably in year books lah.

aLy said...

yup yup yup, now you know? your true colours are finally revealed to yourself. I remember telling u to just 'shut' in Den's car the other time.. he sounded me for that later.. >.< thanks to u..... and your blabber blabber blabber... ahh! ok anyway.. u can continue monologuing now.

Laurane said...

andetheriel: but i can't be holding on to so many yearbooks at one time!

aly:haha! see who's monologing/blabbing now! :P

andetheriel said...

Maybe you wrote notes for people. Like...letters? Also, you know this is Swati, right?

Laurane said...

yeah probably that.
yep i know you're swati. what happened to your blog!??