Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The World Is Coming To An End...


Even a person like ME managed to survive seven years of being a teenager (11 and 12 doesn't count...) and I'm turning a ripe old age of 20 tomorrow. Twenty. It's such a pretty number, yet it's so evil. Well, maybe not completely evil. But its just a number that when you reach everyone's like "OOH THE BIG TWO ZERO"... which I've said countless times to friends and family. It just makes you feel old. Like an adult. (I can't be an adult!) But it's really just another number...

I guess because the 2 takes up a lot more space than 1, coupled with the fact that 0 is also a very 'big' number in terms of size... 20 just looks a lot bigger than 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 or 19.

But once you turn 21, that number doesn't look as big as 20 because well... 1 is smaller in size than 0.


I make so much sense sometimes.


:)

4 comments:

aLy said...

haha.. u've got the 'symptom' now...

conie said...

should I say... "WELCOME!"

chocolateshots said...

You know... I strangely agree with the number theory. lol

Laurane said...

*yay* :)