Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Yes, I'm on the computer again.

But after a while, I decided I really should start getting some work done. So I checked out the Biochem discussion board after reading the assignment question and this is what I found...

A: hi im unsure of how we are submitting the assignment
B: Hi looking at on the online resources page i think it said that assignments are to be put in our lecturer's mail box in the pharmacy office on level 4 of playford
C: hi. submission is through assignIT actually (by 5pm on 23rd May). It says so in the guideline sheet thing or diabetes introduction in the course home page.
D: Actually it says both

And I was panicking cuz the discussion board notifications keep on spamming my inbox and i thought an intelligent conversation might be going on....

No comments: