Friday, April 04, 2008

Blur... like sotong.

news.wisc.edu

I need to get my gear in place. I keep on messing up!
But then again, it's a friday, and there's only 1 more week to go before our mid-semester break! i can catch up then. 2 weeks... i should be able to put away some time for revision.

i came to practical today on time! (at least that's what i thought) i was actually early, so i waited in The Caf having my lunch until it was time for class. But when i showed up at prac- there was like um... 4 people there. And then one of them remembered Helen Stone's email- Pracs on the 4th April will start at 2:00pm instead of 1:00pm as scheduled. Experiments start at 1:30.

Darn.

So now i have an hour to wait for my class to start because i'm doing a practical.

i think i'm going home. i left my phone at home (my brother took it from me this morning and i forgot to take it back...)

So, im leaving. And i'll be back in about 45 mins time....

i love living so close to uni :)

2 comments:

conie said...

did you put a sotong up there just because you needed to upload pictures in your blog?

Laurane said...

:)