Friday, April 18, 2008

One thing leads to another...

I woke up this morning and felt sick-ish, so I decided to complain to my friend via SMS.
But a while later and I still haven't received her reply.
So I thought maybe she was still asleep and when she does read my message she'll wonder why I'm up earlier than usual.
So I thought of telling her that I had to sell my textbook to a junior who decided to meet me at 10:30am... so even at that time I was already late.
Then I thought of a reason why she may be still sleeping at that time and i thought maybe cuz she was on MSN last night.
Then i remembered her msg about not being able to do anything else properly on the internet except going on MSN. I on the other hand, Couldn't really go on msn but could do everything else on the internet ( although the internet was a bit messed up and slow last night...). But i didn't really feel like going on MSN anyway, so it didn't bother me.
I thought of why I stopped going on msn. No one of interest to talk to maybe.
So I thought of my friend and thought maybe she's always online because there are some people she enjoys talking to on msn. I thouhgt of one person in particular.
Then i remembered it was that person who mentioned the name Li Ann* to her. The other day at Pancake House, she asked me if we knew a Li Ann and I said we don't. But later on I remembered that I knew a Li Ann, so I told her about it, and she said she never mentioned that name. But she did! or was it a different name?
So all of this happened in my head when i was in the shower because i thought... wow. this is really random- one thought leads to another and it just goes on and on. I remembered this thing I did in grade 7 during one of the school's 'special' weeks where we do other things apart from school work, and one of my sessions was about something like this. I thought it was an extremely boring session (completely useless and random), but I really think they had a name for a situation like this when one thing leads to another. maybe not thoughts, but events. So I tried Google-ing it but I couldn't find anything.

Unfortunately all that lead to was another long, boring, pointless, blog entry.

I tried to think of some picture to put in here but the only thing i can come up with is Dominoes. Because i suddenly thought maybe its called the dominoes effect. But I'm sure they had another name for it in 7th Grade. So im not going to post a picture of dominoes. That's just really random.

o and one more thing. googling dominoes made me spend ages watching dominoes clips on youtube. =.="


*not real name

2 comments:

conie said...

erm, you know what...
If you only complained to A friend, I think that friend did reply immediately saying "Rest well, don't go out so much"

And the friend never mention Li Ann,
you discussed it with that friend and I think you guys talked about some other "Ann"

Laurane said...

keliru. ttyl.