Thursday, May 01, 2008

MAY!

I think April 08 beats the old record for most blog entries in the month. And it's a 30 day month! (i think the last record was 20 posts in May 06, and may has 31 days :P)

I just felt like my blog needed an update... so I decided to write something.

Pharmaceutics prac tmorrow. I've been at uni for 3 hours already. I've done ONE page of actual WORK. what a waste of time. i feel like a complete failure today. I wasted SO much time. =.= So in about 5 mins time I need to go back to my pharmaceutics, and see what else I can do. I hate pharmaceutical calculations. So confusing. I spent so much time on it and i'm 70% sure that when I go to class tomorrow, I will be told that what I have done was wrong. And I'll have to start all over again.

Why don't all pharmacies just get an analytical balance? Then we can weigh out small amounts... saves time. and stuff...

I wanted to leave you guys with a witty comic or something of that sort, but I couldn't find anything relevant. So too bad.

Instead, I'll leave you with this.

Have a nice day!

No comments: