Monday, May 12, 2008

As winter approaches

I realise...

I could do with a hot water flask (or is it called a thermos?). Just imagine how convenient having a flask would be. I can carry hot drinks to work, to uni, to study... to my room... and it'll stay warm! Yep, I need a flask. Maybe i could go buy one. Harris scarfe seems to be on sale... But I doubt they have pretty flasks there. I could get one like Conie has. with PPG on it :P

haha. yes i am indeed a copy cat. meow.

I found these online... aren't they pretty?

6 comments:

conie said...

Miss Meow!

I am such a narcissist!
Saw my name appeared... and WHHEEEEE
=P

Get a PPG thermos! haha!!!

btw,I want the blue one!!!

=Mun= said...

What is PPG? *blur*

Laurane said...

conie- i'm not surprised. i like the middle flower one... it looks like my quilt cover. haha.

mun- PPG= powerpuff girls. :)

conie said...

I am not surprise either!
you and your flowers and randomness!

aLy said...

umm...... i like the red one. :D

Laurane said...

jie- im not surprised here either! :)