Wednesday, May 14, 2008

DAMMIT.

I had always been proud to be one of those people who know they will never lose their work on the computer because I would save it on the computer, on my thumbdrive AND on email. There's NO way I was going to be one of those people who suffers having to re-write everything over again.
Unfortunately for me,
That just changed.

Ok, I didn't lose EVERYTHING, But i spent a couple of hours writing up the abstracts of my chemistry reports, re-formatting the results and conclusion parts, and i even managed to get a couple of references in there. Now?
GONE.

How? Long story. But it was partially my fault.
So now I'm trying to re-write my abstract before I forget everything that I wrote in there.


Everything's going wrong today.

I feel like crying.

3 comments:

Chien said...

don't cry!
you have no idea what a day i had ><
BAD day!!!!

Chien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sheila said...

it's okay laurane! you'll look back on this little glitch in a few days' time and laugh over your silly mistake! and besides, from past experience, i really believe that redoing something gets you to rethink and sharpen your understanding of what you originally wrote. so i'm sure it's fine; besides, abstracts aren't really that important anyway.