Thursday, May 29, 2008

Priorities!

15% of Physio grades will be completed in 50 minutes tomorrow. its 1:40am. I haven't really LOOKED At my physio practical notes yet. why am I not studying? why am i not worried?

Oh great. after writing that my heart suddenly started beating really quickly. I guess i have to see it in black and white for me to realise the magnitude of this test. It's weighs more than the multiple choice test that i spent quite a long time studying for. and this time its SUBJECTIVE. and ive failed one test for physio already so i cannot afford to screw up another one. strangely enough i spent quite a lot of time studying for that one too.

yes. i think i'll do with less sleep tonight and start studying.

and to think i've spent about 8 hours in the past few days on my pharmaceutics GROUP report which is only worth 7.5%.

and i just wasted about another half an hour thinking about the meeting on saturday and writing to the committee.

stupid girl. sort out your priorities!

i'm tempted to skip pchem analytical tutorial tomorrow since i havent really looked at any of the questions yet... but im completely lost in that subject and not going would only make things worse. ugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.