Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My problem...

I don't listen
I don't care much about what people say
I say what I feel like saying
I do what I feel like doing.

=S

Of course this doesn't apply to everyone i meet. This mainly refers to my friends. i realise i dont listen to my friends. I really should... it would make me a better friend. at the moment im being a sucky friend. I just blab blablablab when i feel like it. and shutup and not listen when i feel like it.


Another thing. The problem used to be cramps. At one point its cramps AND a headache. Now its just a Headache. and a BAD one. i hate headaches. i couldnt sleep last night. i went to bed at 12:30ish with a slight headache. i thought maybe i could just fall asleep and wake up feeling fine. But i tossed and turned (Forgetting that i get a bit of insomnia during this time of month anyway) and at 3:30 i couldnt take it anymore. i decided to take a couple of panadols.. and 15mins after that i was sound asleep... (ah.. the amazing powers of panadol!) until my alarm went off at 6:50am! ugh. i slept on till about 7:30 thoiugh. so i had about 4 hrs of sleep last night. and i managed to stay awake throughout my 8am lecture. not bad eh.

1 comment:

conie said...

you don't listen?
You do listen.

You don't care much?
You care.

You say what you feel like saying?
Of course people say what they feel like saying. That's why their mouths on them =P

You do what you feel like doing?
hmm... You wouldn't wanna live other ppl's life by doing what people feel like asking you to do.