Sunday, September 14, 2008

waakkaa!!!

ok talk about randomness... sorry about the outburst. :)

work yesterday was rather torturous. I hate working with some people and it sucks big time when you're stuck with that person for your entire shift. Doesn't help that i wasn't in the bestest of mood, nor was I very energetic last night. (after my shift ended on saturday morning, i got home at around 5:20am, and tried to sleep. went to bed but for some reason i kept on waking up, so after about 5 hours sleep my body doesnt want to sleep anymoe, so i woke up. and at 6pm the same day, iwas back at work again for another 5 hr shift. Not happy.) and when i'm tired, and hungry. I'm a grumpy person.

So anyway, when i was finally done, miraculously- as usual- the tiredness disappeared and i decided to give dear ol' bestie Conie a ring and ended up spending the night at her place yakking about stuff (topic of conversation has changed vastly ever since... :P), ate mooncakes, and since it was too late to walk home alone, i slept over.

All in all, it was good.
Now we're heading to Elder Park to see what's on for the OzAsia Mid-autumn festival celebration tonight.

3 comments:

aLy said...

aiyoyo! kesiannyer... well, good thing u have connie around! :) I'm also struggling with the fact that I have to work FULL TIME with almost no leave to take. sobs. after uni, life is different indeed.
hope people continue to be nice!

conie said...

yay! I am good at times when people need someone to eat with!!! =P

I hope the mooncakes make you happy =)
Hopefully we don't end up looking like mooncakes after that =S

Laurane said...

hahah.
yaya conie, i hope so too ><

aw jie... gotta get used to it...