Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Lazy lazy lazy...

Lousy ATO... tried calling them to make an appointment but i was put on hold forever... i decided to hang up or my phone bill will KILL ME. SO anyway. i think i'm going to have to go there and see if i can speak to them there and then. if not make an appointment while i'm there... and uh... go back another day. That would totally suck cuz its all the way at Waymouth Street (IF I'm talking about the correct place) :(

I need to go to the market today too...

I was so proud of myself not going back to SLEEP after lecture this morning (even though it was SO tempting...). BUT hey, its already 10:40am now and guess what??? I'M STILL AT HOME and i haven't done anything. =.= guess nothing to be proud of afterall...

So enough with the procrastinating... I should get going or I'll never get anything done today.

*yawn* =S

Before i go... Click here.


i wanted to put it on here but i just the code thing doesn't seem to work :(

No comments: