Saturday, September 06, 2008

I guess one thing was right all along

Wishes Do Come True!!! :)

ah i like being right... :P
Mine's come true before. Now someone else's has come true. So you see... if you never wish for anything then you'll never have a wish come true. So never be afraid to wish. Because you never know one day things might just go the way you want it to.

My last blog entry was #300! this is #301. I'm not sure how many of you follow my blog around. I used to use this thing called diary-x. used it FOR A VERY LONG TIME. and then IT SHUT DOWN! and i was so sad. everything i rambled in it just disappeared. and trust me, i used to ramble alot. possibly even more than i do now. Then i moved to Xanga. and now i'm at blogspot. I think i just didnt like xanga very much. maybe something to do with the formatting and all. too fancy.With this blogspot (And the pre-made skin) its nice and simple. muahaha. like my friendster which stil doesnt have a fancy background, or music, or any colour whatsoever. Seroiusly. what a waste of time >< SO yea... simple, but it does the job. i can ramble, people can comment, i can have a chatbox, i can post pictures. done. :)

I worked 6 hours straight today SIX HOURS. im amazed myself. I have jelly legs now. everytime i stand up it hurts like hell. I dont know how i made my way back home from work. I guess cuz i havent sat down yet... and once i SIT. *KABOOOOM* bombs away. i cant stand up again.
Strangely enough, i've done 6 hours of clubbing, 6 hours of shopping.. .and it doesnt seem to have the same effect :P
AH but wait... there's always sitting in the midst of the other 6 hours of stuff... maybe makes a bit of sense then? i guess i DO get jelly legs after all that... ijust dont complainso much cuz i was having fun. i can't complain toomuch today i guess. work aws quite fun. i got to handle a station by myself. and wheni got help i wasnt so confused mainly cuz it was MY station and who ever helped me was doing just that- helping me, and didnt try to come over and take controil and mess things up which is what some people like to do. So im a happy person today.

I'm a happy person today for a few reasons...
The sun is up and out and it was a beautiful day, and i spent time outside, went shopping and got myself a pair of totally cute pyjamas (for $14!), i gave a neighbour some cupcakes i baked, i made it to class just on time :P, I changed the mixer, i got a parcel (ok. nothing too exciting and made me walk all the way to the post office, but still!), did some laundry (just proud that i did SOMETHING useful for the day :P), went shoe sohpping but didnt buy anything, got some teddy bear moulds for no reason but they were so cute i couldnt resist.... (i can make teddy bear ice! or teddy bear cupcakes! or teddy bear chocolate! (if i melted the choc ><) OOH OR TEDDY BEAR JELLIES! see.. they were going to come in handy SOMETIME. right? plus, things lik ethat can be kept for a long time...)

It was an eventful day. and i'm exhausted (crap, i just realised i forgot to ask someone what time the meeting actually ended. since i randomly rushed off halfway through the meeting.... so dont know what the conclusoin was anyway)

RAS TOMORROW!!

I better get some sleep. DOnt want to be a waslking zombie tomorrow.
goodnight!

2 comments:

conie said...

I followed !! =P
and when I really feel like procrastinating, I will go stalk our archives :P

Jelly feet?!??? That is just totally cute =P Can I take a bite? I like jellies.

and yay for having a great day at work. At least one of us have a great day =)

1- YAY! the sun's up!
2- YAY RAS!!
3- Whee New PJ!!!
4- How's the mixer?
5- What what what parcel??? =DDDD
6- Well done, a very eventful day!
7- You can bake more things and give it to good neighbours with the mould =D
8- conclusion was 3oct BBQ and AGM.And before that steam boat. EC responsible for buying everything, but dont know which guy, I think Desmond or hosan said we all go and buy the things together =S Then we plan our own committee dinner.




Sorry! bombarding your comment space ><
I am waiting for our next bus to come because we missed the first one =P

Laurane said...

thanks conie! parcel was some bank thing ><