Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tic Tac!

We all know (well at least i know ONE person knows) I'm not a big fan of Tic Tac. Not until someone managed to convince me to take a tic tac from her one day and thats when i realised i dont hate it as much as i thought i did... But I still never buy Tic Tacs...

So today I was at Woolies after work... and i came across a shelf of Tic Tacs. THEY WERE PINK!! I walked past it- Stare....
walk past again... stare.... grabbed one.

Ta-daa!!
pink tictac box... it's adorable. I couldn't resist.... ><

Well... think about it this way- for every pink Tic Tac sold, 5c will be donated to the breast cancer foundation. So, if say... there were um... 10,000 people like me who would not usually buy tictacs, but cannot resist the pink box... then that adds up to $500 to the breast cancer foundation!! See... it's all for a good cause...

:)

1 comment:

conie said...

sweet!