Saturday, September 27, 2008

stuff.

AAAHH!

i bought a bottle of water before i started work today. Now i'm home and I just realised I LEFT MY BOTTLE AT WORK. So by tomorrow it would have been chucked in the BIN.
Even more sakit hati- its the pink mount franklin bottle...

Eh i just realised, HJ is opened overnight today. So by the time i get into work tomorrow, it's likely that they haven't had time to look around the store and chuck out bottles. Plus, I had my name on it... >< *fingers crossed*


Congrats Conie for winning the competition!!! :) :) :)
and if it werent for you i wouldnt have gotten the thumbdrive too... (cuz i wouldnt have bothered with the competition...) hehe. thank yoooo!

3 comments:

conie said...

haha! I should thank you!
and now you thank me?! =D

if u want that pink bottle.... I can buy some for you ><
don't be so sakit hati!

Laurane said...

the bottle was still sitting there! :)
so i now have it.

aLy said...

what competition? im curious now. u got a new pendrive? wow.. nice.