Monday, September 01, 2008

Long overdue.

OK
so we all know my mum and sis came down to adelaide sometime ago... and i havent said anything about it. cuz im just lazy. :P
mum came and did LOTS of cooking! SOO for the next few weeks (including tonight) i just have to un-freeze some food and cook rice and maybe add a dish or two and: tadaaa!! dinner done! :) totally cool. and mum coming inspired me to start filling up my fridge again. shes always got some good idea for fast, easy food....
Anyway.. without further delay... pictures!

Chicken rice! its sort of becoming a tradition. haha. the last time my mum left adelaide we also had chicken rice for dinner on the last night: my brother and mum:The siblings:
We went to toysRus cuz my sis wanted to see the teddy bears i told her about...
bro looking a bit stoned...
me and the bear!
my sis and the bear!(she had another camera to smile at so shes looking that way...)
THen since my sis hasnt been to torrens river yet, we took some old bread and headed there to feed the birds! (my sis looks like a tourist here with the white cap. Got it from bhpbiliton who were doing some olympic promo thing at the park...) and thats her swan friend who wouldnt go over to the other side with the other birds in the water...
Brought them all to Marion shopping center... here with mum and brother
Aaaand finally.... just for some craziness..........



the end!


2 comments:

Tinanit said...

the last pic is soooo cute! u and ur sis looks so much alike! and ur bro changed his features a lot too! ur mum looks as if she didn't age that much. :D

Laurane said...

haha. thanks tina. i shall tell my mum! :)