Tuesday, September 02, 2008

More pictures

Ok, since I had pictures up from my mum's visit. It's only fair that i have pictures from my dad's visit as well. Unfortunately we didn't take many pictures and this is all i have:


ok not true. theres a few more. very very few more. but im not in the other picture. so whatever ><

During the winter holidays also conie and I made cookies. I dont remember if i've posted any cookie pictures up yet, but i know conie's blog had pictures. Anyway... if i hadn't yet... here's some:


Tadaa! cute ya :)
The pretties:
The uglies and aliens:


The bunny collection:


Then on sunday night Hari Merdeka, Conie, Kavi and Sook Mun came over for nasi lemak. The sambal was cooked by mummy when she was here a month ago (been frozen in the freezer) so the difficult part was done. All's left is to get the rice cooked (at my house), roast peanuts and cut cucumber (done by kavi and sook mun), boil eggs (conie), and fry some ikan bilis (my job!) anndd....

Tadaa!


THen we played uno, and here mr Dragon was the card dispenser fella.

Then we played the thumb game that kavi thought us and the loser drinks- A combination of lots of stuff... :S


Here's my drink when they finally made me lose after trying several rounds:



Tadaa!! yes. looks absolutely delicious doesn't it? =.="

ok. enough tadaa's for the day... end of story.

1 comment:

conie said...

I was here again!
Interesting pictures! I like...

But obviously I wasn't prepared for pictures that night ><