Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What were you thinking?

I’ve realized….
There’s nothing I can do that would make people think otherwise. Is there?

I’m really not a confusing person. What you see, is what you get. I’m a blabber. If you’ve spoken to me before you should know. If I’m comfortable around you, I can go on and on. And I let it all out. I don’t have many secrets. So if there’s anything for you to know, you should already know it.

I try not to do things with ‘hidden meanings’. What I do, is exactly that- I just do, because I feel like it. For fun perhaps. Maybe the other night there was another reason for doing what I did, but definitely not the reason you were thinking. There was only one ‘hidden reason’ and the person who should know what it is has already been told. (not that I wanted to bring it up, but I had to defend myself) And that’s it. Nothing else. For those of you who are ‘reading between the lines’. Well, sad to say you’ve been making up things, because all there is in between – is blank space.

No comments: