Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My weekend: The Merdeka Dinner and Pharmacy Pubcrawl

Long story short...
on Sunday, there was the Merdeka dinner. Pretty fun night. Had a chance to dress up, look pretty, eat with a large gathering of malaysians to celebrate 51 years of independence in Malaysia :) Group picture of the people I know
My table! It was an experience... self-proclaimed VIP's at the front table. hahaha. it was pretty embarassing but quite funny actually. The whole VIP entrance procession, and getting invited on stage to hand out lucky draw presents... Its not everyday we get to do something like that. So, sorry if i was complaining before about sitting away from friends at the VIP table. Now i'm just grateful for the opportunity. Can't say i didn't enjoy it. :)


girlies :) with our dresses.

Then there was the pharmacy pubcrawl on Friday night (ok, so technically this should have been up before the merdeka dinner, but i cant be bothered to switch pictures, around.) The whole gist of it can be gotten from conie's blog. feel free to browse to the 'links' section on my blog and look for *conie* :P i'm too lazy to post everything up. plus, my class starts in 7 hours time. I need to sleep soon.

so here's one picture0 me, conie and marina. marina- thanks for joining us! would have been so bored without you there <3

AAndd... for the sweetest picture of the night.... presenting...



:)

told you i was going to get my revenge. haha. xoxo

10 comments:

=Mun= said...

O.o

conie said...

laurane lim!!
eh you got more SWEET pictures than I do ><


thanks and sorry (for I dont know what reason =P My hands just typed it our!)

Laurane said...

sorry? lol.
its ok... ><

aih.. of course we have sweet pictures. we're sweet people! :P

conie said...

lol!
Hey! I don't think this is as sweet as hugging face to face like yours!
I think yours sweeter! REALLY! ;)

And you trying to help me promote my blog?! haha!

Should I tell your sister and mama about her sweet daughter?! ;P

marinateo88 said...

SOOOO SWEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG CONIE!!! HEHEHE. COUPLE TO BE!

conie said...

Marina! That's not helping!I can't believe you less than a month ago you were still on a "mission" =.=

Laurane said...

haha. thanks marina :P

conie said...

*smack!*

Anonymous said...

wei....conie.....i'm jealous of ur sweet sweet pic.... tell me the good news soon alrites? :)

conie said...

No good news Eli!!
NIL!!!