Thursday, August 07, 2008

A little something

I know I said I was going offline to all you msn people out there. But i didn't say i was going to sleep. although i did say i was going to get off the computer, but I've been in a blogging mood these past couple of days (see previous blogs... super monologueing...). This is going to be long and pointless.

Anyway. I just wanted to share a little something with you guys.

Almost a couple of years ago, I started a new blog. This is its first entry:

A start of something new... (19 Nov 06)
this is my brand new blog.
at the moment me, and only me knows of its existence.im trying to find out how to make this a protected blog where only certain people i choose to allow can visit. but i dont know how. i need swati's help.i've been a bit troubled the past few days. for many reasons.

ah i dont know what to write. im too lazy...i still miss them very very much and i think thats causing my whole body to be a bit messed up and therefore messing up my menstrual cycle and it totally sucks. not only my period is mesesd up, its like im having constant PMS its not funny.agh.maybe i shouldnt give out this blog address after all... i need somewhere to ramble.

And I surprised myself- but until now the blog remains hidden and totally safe. At least that's what I believe. *Yay*

Most of my ramblings are well... for me and me only to read. But there are a few entries I can't figure out why i decided to post there, instead of here... SO here they are :) (because my body doesn't want to get into bed.)

New Year. (6 January 07)
Last year was one of the most interesting years. i guess my years get more and more interesting each year... but then last year really WAS special cuz its the time of transition. I finished high school. I got myself JOBS. i worked.

screw this i can't write... agh.

try.

no. wth. screw this.

What a failed entry. :S

Friday, 19 January 2007

It's always very nervewrecking when i open my blog. what if someone, somehow, manages to find my blog and not nonly find it,but some how manage to hack their way through the password thing and READ IT!??? OMG scary thought.
i'm getting freaked out about uni.
i still can't cook
i still don't have everything i need
i have WAY too much stuff to carry
i don't know what to pack
i need to finish my scholarship application which i CANNOT WRITE.
and im not ready!!!

omg die.
die
die
die.

surprise surprise. I'm still alive.



Friday, 26 January 2007

After all that waiting, waiting and more waiting, its almost time.2 more weeks and i'll be in australia. 2 more weeks and i'll be meeting the people i'll spend the next 4 years with.
Its been about 6 months since i last saw amy.
Its been almost 5 months since i last saw adam.
In 2 weeks time it will be at least 10 months before i see mjelva, sheila, ritika, jennie, wanda, swati, martina, and that makes it 15 months till i see adam, and 16 months amy. thats IF we turn up in singapore in december. very small likelyhood. but there's nothing wrong with hoping.
Dom, i might meet in adelaide.

i'm rather depressed at the moment.i feel like crying. :(
yet at the same time i'm having a really cheerful chat with mjelva, and i just made my sis very happy and i appear to be cheery to her too.msn is an amazing thing. kind of hard at times, like now. When i end up pretending everything's okay. when it's not really. im depressed.

i love every aspect of being a girl. except the menstrual cycle. it drives me nuts.

oh, by the way- im going to adelaide alone now.

I still haven't met up with Amy since she left Singapore when i WAS IN KUANTAN. It annoys me to think how much i missed in Amy's last week in Singapore. And it totally wasn't planned. We had so many things planned for the last week and all of a sudden I couldn't be there. Imagine my frustration, anger and sadness.

OMGGGGGGG.I swear I have some sort of disease... (16 June 2007)
what the HELL is wrong with me?!?
its my FIRST semester, my FIRST uni exams, its a saturday night 1am. my first paper is in 55 hours and IM ONLINE and i have been online for the past 3 hours! (or if i wasnt onlie i was talking to wendy)and pa and sis is here and i could be spending time with them but i SAID I was going to STUDY but here i am.
why?
i dont know.
oh no wait. im a freakin idiot. thats why.
GO AND STUDY B*TCH.
agh.
killyou.
die.
go study.
or die.

seriously girl.you'll fail chem if you do nt study.you have 10 lectures to go through, gazillion tutorial questions and lots of revision.
get GOING.

bye

I didn't fail. :)

OK. enough time wasting. The rest is for me to keep.
I should sleep now and wake up before lunch hour tomorrow.
By the way, after ALL these years, I just found out my blog only publishes in ONE FONT no matter how i format it beforehand. seriously.

1 comment:

aLy said...

whoa... u're so hard core on yourself man! seriously... i'd cry if i was scolding myself like that all the time... :(

as for the font thing, yeah... u're kinda slow. the font follows the formatting of your webpage. you chose this design and it's in the html to change the font. Tata!