Saturday, August 02, 2008

What A Day

I was Amused
I was Frustrated
I was Excited
I was Exhausted... and much more.

I wanted to go through what I did today, but I realised it would probably end up being a rather Boring story.

So I'll just skip the boring bits and talk about stuff that amused me. :)

Today at the full rehearsal, a complete stranger walked up to me, looked at my shoes and said- "You have Ketupat on your shoes."
I thought he talked to the wrong person then i realised he was really talking to me! He said if i had used 2 green laces instead of 1 white and 1 green it would REALLY look like a Ketupat...
Haha :)
I told myself to remember what this guy looked like, cuz i never asked him his name. I was a bit thrown back by the sudden remark. So i just talked to him a bit about the ketupat shoes then went off and did what i had to do. But directly after that i turned around again and i could NO LONGER RECOGNISE him. Weird. Maybe he was a fragment of my imgination. I mean, you never know... It was a room full of people, I was half asleep, and after that conversation i dont remember what he looked like....


Then at work today i finally learnt how to handle the Specialties board! After being at work for so long, it was finally time for me to learn something new... it was starting to get boring. Not saying that i Enjoy doing specialties though. It's quite horrible. There's so many things to handle at one time you just go insane... And its those people who are on Specs that tend to get shouted at most because people ahve to wait longest for their stuff... :S But it was quite fun since i was working at a pretty quiet time of the night and i could actually learn things properly without having peopl randomly Barging in offering help and confusing everything...

Then also at work today my colleague said i looked like Barbie Doll. NO IDEA where the hell that came from but he said the shift manager said thats what i looked like. I'm confused. I was a confused person today at work beacause of the new thing, and I'm half dead because i had about 5 hours sleep last night and a long day, and I've never been fatter in my entire life than I am now (ironically, THIS is the time I have to take part in a fashion show. OMG).
So where the 'barbie doll' idea came in, i have no idea. O wait, I can think of One thing that may link me to a barbie doll today at work- dumb 'blond'.
ok. so I'm not blonde. But i was definitely looking a bit like a lost cat sometimes...

Finally... when I was going home after work, a couple of girls were trying to get into the apartment. their friend lives here. So they were outside trying to press the right code to open the door and i was behing them frantically digging through my bag cuz i couldnt find my keys... then i Finally found my keys and opened the door for them (the code thing still didnt work) and i found out their friend lives on my floor so I let them in and up the lift and their friend came out to the lift area and was like- ooh how did you guys come up? and they replied her "there was this LADY who lives here" LADY!??! i'm still a girl... did i look that old?? :(

No comments: