Thursday, August 28, 2008

hello river torrens

Hi again
It's during the busiest times that i have most blog entries :)

I finally went on a LONG OVERDUE jog today!! Ah how i missed the satisfaction arriving home half dead looking like a cooked lobster... (i hate the jogging part though. torturous ><)The same run took me longer today than it did the last time i went. I believe it was march or early april... yes it was that long ago...
Some swan babies are hatching a bit early! I saw a couple of swans with their little flock of babies today. SO CUTE. :) and then the pelicans were all gathering together... don't know why.
But the river was kind of dirty... :( it's so sad.
Whats really cool, was when this pelican flew and glided overhead, and then it turned... glided over the water for a bit, and headed MY WAY and turned up and off to the side before it hit me. WaH i was so scared for a while.

Sometimes when i'm walking around, i think of a gazillion things i want to blog about. But when i turn on the computer and finally get online- my head goes blank. It's really quite annoying.

Finally tutorial 2 is over. another 2 weeks of fun practical and no preparation :) (ok, not true. i need to fix some notes, but that shouldn't take too long)

2 comments:

conie said...

you and YOUR BIRDS!

Laurane said...

I like pretty birds...