Wednesday, August 06, 2008

1 week before mummy visits

...and my sis too.

I've got this week to completely SCRUB my home!! its never been in a bigger mess before. (ok. not true. exam time was just as bad, or maybe worse). I've got to do something with the laundry pile, the stained carpet, the mineral deposits in the bathroom... :S sounds like im living in a dumpster doesnt it? don't get me wrong, i have a lovely home. I just need to um... fix it a little.
But i not only need to clean up my house, i STILL havent organised my semester 1 notes which need to be put away, and i need to write out a pretty timetable to stick on my desk corkboard so i can see what classes i have the next day instead of having to rummage through my bag everytime i need to know... (since i can't get my head around when my classes are.... hey, even in the last week of uni last semester i had to refer to my timetable. i think. conie has been my walking timetable. thank you love :))

On top of that, I believe i should have some proper food in my fridge instead of pies, sausages and frozen fish and chips...
So maybe this saturday afternoon will be market day. IF i can get up on time. I should be able to. Its not like im working overnight. no excuse.

Hm... I can't wait for mum to get here :) I want to eat good home food. Haha.

By the way, I spoke to some Indian guy during the Msian Carnival (conie left the table, then this indian man came and sat opposite me and started yakking away...) And he said we can get Pandan leaves (frozen) from vietnamese grocery. In chinatown i presume. So maybe we CAN cook nasi lemak afterall... It's just the sambal that we'll have a problem with....
bah.. whats nasi lemak without the sambal... :(
well, I could be very hardworking and look up a recipe. But until now i stil haven't tried cooking chicken rice myself. What are the chances of me cooking nasi lemak instead?

hm. but i'll be here alone for quite a long time during the Summer Break. Maybe i'll do stuff then! yeah! why not? :) ok. i'm thinking WAaaaayy too far ahead... We're only in our second week of Uni. *hmmph* I can't wait.

So what was supposed to be a short little thing turned out to be an Essay. I'm just procrastinating. I've been doing this the entire day today. First this morning (procrastinate going out and getting things done. instead, i slept for another 3 hours after our morning lecture), then this evening (i planned to finish my pretutorial prep by today. Progress so far?- nil.), then Now. i don't know why. procrastinate going to Sleep?? WHO does that?? its not like im doing something very exciting. I'm just crapping on my blog.

Laurane- time for you to sleep. OR you'll have big trouble waking up tomorrow. You need to go to uni to print notes. SPeaking of which, you don't even know what class you have tomorrow, or whether you HAVE notes to print. You spent 2 hours at uni this evening not getting ANY pharm done, and on top of that, you didnt even look up what notes there are to print if there is any.
great.
okokok. Done. Over. Out. GO SLEEP.

5 comments:

Laurane said...

is it, really...?

aLy said...

ahh! monologueing! ahh!!
yea u seriously gotta get some work done there. clean up the house! if not i'll be the one nagging. i'm serious.

conie said...

That's a motivation isn't it?!

Laurane said...

O.O aiyak. forgot you read my blog too. =.="

aLy said...

*WIDE grin* *wink*
i'm SERIOUS.