Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pictures from my Phone!

Teddy peek-a-booShe was hiding with Em
Apple art

pretty colours... hand drawing a hand...
too bad the picture's fuzzy- maria sharapova's medicine!
Pictures Conie took from our committee meeting


The old buildings of QEH.

I have a 'canggih' banana too!
Tada!
Sweet potato stack! :)
Colored paraffin with some stuff...
Pretty... looks like candy. :P


Snow in Rundle Mall

I get distracted easily from studying...
Look at all the trees we're killing!
My facebook turned korean...

Sushi train!




some slimy thing...
fire engines outside my apartment. glad i wasnt home when the alarm went off.

5 comments:

conie said...

you are good in art!

Laurane said...

why thank you...
i was hoping you'd comment on something else like how cute my little teddy bear is or how i have a canggih banana too or my um... apple art :P haha..

conie said...

oh...
Well.. here goes =.=

OH MY!
YOUR teddy is so cute!! Such a wonderful ear Am has... to hide you teddy !

COOL! your canggih banana can befriend my bananas too! =D

And your apple art thing...
I said "you are good in ART!" It means every little art (?)
Apples, drawings ... and art stuff!

Anonymous said...

you even uploaded a pic of me in comm meeting lol

Laurane said...

conie- lol. thank you thank you. hahaha. ><

eli- yeah... well... i had a pic and you were there. :)