Monday, June 30, 2008

Darn

I know more than you think I know. But me being who I am- I'm not going to change a thing.

I shouldn't have read that before I started trying to study.
Now I'm no longer in the mood for studying (not that i was ever really in the mood... I just felt like i could study.)

1 more.
1 more friggin paper.
hmmph.

Things to do before Sunday (excluding partying):
- take passport photo
- STUDY LOTS and pass my final paper!
- photocopy passport, and myKad, and birth cert
- find out what there is to do in Canberra
- decide if we should live in the dorm for one night. mum said itll be a good experience...
- do lots of laundry (i already did lots today... you should have seen the pile of clothes i finally decided to fold... :S)
- Email people about the msian carnival fashion show. (we're so screwed. there's no way we can find 3 hours of performances by 3rd august)
- work work work... but that just means i got more to spend during the hols :)

=S

2 comments:

conie said...

sometimes knowing more is not a bad thing. (knowledge is something you cannot complain of having to much =P)
OK!At least you know what people doesn't really want you to know directly =/

Just be yourself, and they can be themselves =)

*I have no mood too*
Hope you got our photos done.

conie said...

I meant to say 'your photos'