Friday, June 27, 2008

24 hours

I'll be done with 4/5 of my exams.

And only 1 more to go...

Meanwhile, I just need to concentrate on analytical chemistry.

At least it's not as boring as physiology.

By the way, after the physiology exam- i did feel like kicking myself. i KNEW that stuff. i knew i had to know that stuff. every time i looked at the notes, it made so much sense. but i never really closed the notes, and WROTE it out in black and white. Then it came out in the exam. and i understood what i read in my notes- yes. But i couldn't write anything down.

So... after 24 hours...
I'm left with hours of Organic chemistry revision, The Organic Chemistry Exam, about 20 hours of work followed by planning and preparation for my trip to canberra.
THEN IM OFF TO CANBERRA!
And LET THE HOLIDAYS BEGIN. ah i can't wait.

actually, i just wrote that to sound dramatic. holidays really begin on thursday night itself after the organic exam ends :) Wheee!

okok. enough dreaming of holidays.
back to analytical...

No comments: