Monday, June 30, 2008

*edited*

bah. i feel like crying. i feel sick.

my neck hurts. I feel like i'm going to have a bad headache soon (its sort of lingering at the back of my head) and i had a headache on saturday night, and yesterday. and now again?? what's wrong with me?? im running out of panadol already. =.="
the panadol does work though. so its just a headache. not a migrain. hmmph.. but why...

bunny- i dont know how you concentrate on studying when your back was hurting...

ugh. sudah tua.

8:25pm: OMG ANOTHER YAKKER. UGH. SHUTUP ALREADY. or GO OUTSIDE TO TALK. you're on a handphone!
and she's sitting directly opposite me in the com pool. i cant even see her face (therefore cannot direct evil stares at her) but whats anoying me most is because shes directly opposite me, her voice is directed towards me. hate her hate her hate her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

squick squick...
back 'prick prick' ><
Keep enduring...
Hence... more bunny fur grew to cushion bunny back. Fur works!

Maybe quack quack should grow more feathers too!

aLy said...

haha.. yup yup... ducky feathers! learn to chill, yeah?

Laurane said...

o.O
i did not understand that pain remedy... :S

was i supposed to??

Anonymous said...

hi girl, mummy cannot join u guys shake booty tmr ~ but can join this weekend lol

wait for me~~~~~~~ see u on friday! jia you in ur final paper!!