Wednesday, October 31, 2007

=S

INTERVIEWS ARE SO NERVE WRECKING!!!!!!!

First of all, i wasn't expecting something so formal. i thought it was just a casual, walk-in talk thing just so they know who i am.

Then the chairs she made me sit on... omg its like one of those beach chairs where thers a metal rim around the whole thing, and the seat and back support is a canvas cloth thingie. I was trying to sit and still look poised (??) in it but its difficult.

And she asked questions i had no idea how to answer...

And then finding out at the end of the interview that there's about 14 applicants in total doesn't make me feel any better.

And now over an hour after that interview i realised theres a lot of things i could have said that i didnt say and a lot of things i shouldn't have said that i said
and ahhhh its all so silly.

The thing is, now i think about it, i dont think that's my first interview. (i thought it was... cuz i forgot about the first) i had one when i applied for Guardian in Singapore. but that was easy. I think they were actually short on staff. so i would get the job no matter what.

oh well. i have a bio practical test in about 15 mins, so i should get going.

*Free my mind... empty my head... THINK BIO. not jobs and interviews. yes. bio. biobiobiobiobiobiobio.... *

No comments: